|SOP for||Low temperature Hot Melt thermo sheet|
|Melting point around 85°C±5°C|
|EU-PF13310W||1.0mm*36"||All our products has passed SGS test and reached the European envirnomental protection standard。（See more data details in the test report)||The PF1 serise with favorable price and good performance, Widely used for footwear making shoes back counter such as children's shoes, lady's shoes,men's shoes, casual shoes, boots, hiking boots, work boots and functional shoes.|
|二、/Cutting Direction||三、/Skiving Method|
|(/See more details in Picture 1)|
|While skiving,Please moisturize our products|
|or drip water on the cutter point so as to lower|
|the temperature. The appropriate skiving width|
|shall be 8-10mm and please make sure to|
|adjust the correct angle distance between the|
|rubber wheels reaching nearly zero at tail.|
|(See more details in Picture 2)|
|The temperature and time setting of the back counter|
|/Hot Mold(Picture3)||/Cold Mold(picture4)|
|/Internal Molding Temperature||120-150°C||-0°C|
|Interface Temperature of back counter||75-85°C||/20-35°C|
|To check lamination peel off 5.5N/Cm² ，NO Glue!|
|The hot mold setting temperature depends on the tolerable temperature of shoe upper and inner material.|
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is a chemical hot melt Adhesiv...
- Hot-melt Adhesive chemical properties
- Prospects for chemical
- The use of Chemical hot-melt Adhesive
- Hot-melt Adhesive chemical structure
- Hot-melt Adhesive chemical molding ...
- Hot melt low temperature chemical
- The development trends and prospect...
- What is a chemical cold Hong Kong t...
- Chemical sheet basic information
- New toe puff and back counter sop
- HM toe puff SOP
- HM back counter SOP option one
- HM back counter SOP option two
- Toe puff and back counter applicati...
- Hot melt adhesive
- toe puff
- Middle temperature hot melt adhesiv...
- RoHS Approved Hot Melt Glue for EPE...
- Nonwoven Toe Puff Sheet