Usage: Suitcase/Bag/Shoes/Shoe Lining Materials
Size: 1*1.5m /36"*54"/36"*36"
Delivery Time: Can Be Deliveried in 10 Days
Transport Package: by Sheet or Roll
Applicable User: Adults
Suitable for: Leather Shoes
Type: Shoe Heels
Nonwoven Technics: Stitch-Bonded
Payment Term: 30%Tt as Deposit,Balance After Shipment.
Non-woven chemical sheet/Chemical sheet/Toe puff and thermo counter.
1) Srong glutinosity,well bonding
2) Hight ensile
3) Good peeling resistance
4) Good in toughness
5) Deflection and flexibility
1. As shoes interlining, shoes material, shoe pad, shoes insole sheet
2. As Toe puff, shoe counter, shoe lining, inner lining
3. As brief case inner lining, cushion interlining, suitcase interlining, ceiling interlining.
1.) Strong glutinosity, well bonding.
2.) High tensile, good breaking and peeling resistance.
3.) Good in toughness, deflection and flexibility
shoes upper and backer material: Mainly used for upper and heel of sports and leather shoes. For inner lining of various briefcase and suitcase etc.
|Thickness:||1.0mm-3.0mm or customize|
|Specification:||36" X 60",1m*1.5m or customize|
|Composition:||100% wood pulp insole paperboard|
|Color:||Golden,Pink, yellow and others|
|Brand:||We can print Client's own brand on the board.|
|Packing:||By polybag and by pallet are ok and outside with strong plastic bags.|
|Functions:||1.Strong glutinosity, well bonding.|
|2. High tensile, good breaking and peeling resistance.|
|3. Good in toughness, deflection and flexibility|
|Applications:||1. As Toe puff, shoe counter, shoe lining, inner lining|
|2. As brief case inner lining, cushion interlining, suitcase interlining, ceiling interlining.|
|OEM order is acceptable, accommodate your requests in color, style, logo and size.|
Previous: No Information
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is a chemical hot melt Adhesiv...
- Hot-melt Adhesive chemical properties
- Prospects for chemical
- The use of Chemical hot-melt Adhesive
- Hot-melt Adhesive chemical structure
- Hot-melt Adhesive chemical molding ...
- Hot melt low temperature chemical
- The development trends and prospect...
- What is a chemical cold Hong Kong t...
- Chemical sheet basic information