China is the world's largest footwear manufacturing base, the future development of China's shoe industry is bound to from the lower-end market to high-end market, industrial upgrading is the road we must take. So on the one hand increasing demand for shoes, but also environmental protection, energy saving, greater demand for higher value-added material. Hot-melt film (chemical) as a shoe-one of the most important materials, demand is huge. Traditional leather pulp chemical and chemical chemical, water softening method, and foam solvents (toluene) softening, but the product is thick, long, elastic is very bad; in addition operation is time-consuming and not cost-effective. And a stupid bad, irritating to the skin, mucous membranes, an anesthetic effect on central nervous system. Traditional treasure belonging to neither environmental protection nor economic backwardness of out products. Nearly two years to market of low-temperature hot-melt film is the best alternative to traditional chemical products.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is a chemical hot melt Adhesiv...
- Hot-melt Adhesive chemical properties
- Prospects for chemical
- The use of Chemical hot-melt Adhesive
- Hot-melt Adhesive chemical structure
- Hot-melt Adhesive chemical molding ...
- Hot melt low temperature chemical
- What is a chemical cold Hong Kong t...
- Chemical sheet basic information
- EVA hot melt Adhesive and suitable
- Skiving Procedure and Molding Proce...
- shoe toe puff and back counter SOP