toepuff treasures are generally divided into the following three types
1) Leather Pulp Hong Kong-----Purification water softening method, this kind of Hong Kong treasure is the material of leather bottom leather for Hong Kong treasure, and it is also the softening method used in the manual leather shoes. At present, Italian leather shoes are trapped in traditional thinking. Use this kind of Hong Kong treasure that is not economical.
2) Chemical film Hong Kong treasure ----- soaking solvent (toluene) softening method; such Hong Kong treasure soaking solvent can soften, is one of the revolutionary shoe materials in the footwear industry in recent years. It is characterized by very soft soaking solvent, which is most conducive to the molding of shoes. It does not need to add or strengthen any treatment. After drying and cooling, it can achieve a stiff effect, which is used by the shoe industry. Advantages: cheap, easy to form. Disadvantages: thicker, longer molding time. The worst elasticity.
3) Hot-melt adhesive Hong Kong treasure-----heating softening method: use heating (about 100 degrees - 120 degrees) to make the "hot melt adhesive" pre-pressed in the front of the shoe soften, to help the knot Forming, advantages: fast, thin, and more flexible than the general Hong Kong treasure. Disadvantages: high molding difficulty, heat is not easy to master.
In the production of hiking shoes and safety shoes, there are also iron pieces and other special materials used as Hong Kong treasures.
Suitable for all high-end leather shoes, riding boots, women's shoes, children's shoes, work shoes and all kinds of sports shoes.
Specifications: thickness 0.4mm~1.5mm in brown, white, water cyan (light blue) three colors, there are two packages and sheets
A variety of specifications are available.
0.4mm±0.05mm general lightweight men's shoes, women's shoes, children's shoes and casual shoes
0.6mm±0.05mm general lightweight men's shoes, women's shoes, children's shoes and casual shoes
0.8mm±0.05mm general lightweight men's shoes, women's shoes, children's shoes and casual shoes
1.0mm±0.05mm lightweight casual shoes, men's shoes, women's shoes, children's shoes and boots
1.2mm±0.05mm men's shoes, women's shoes, boots, hiking shoes and special purpose shoes
1.5mm±0.05mm men's shoes, women's shoes, boots, hiking shoes and special purpose shoes
Cutting method: It can be cut in the direction indicated by the product (ie horizontal direction).
The method of chamfering; the traditional chamfering machine can be used, and if necessary, it can be lubricated or (sprayed) in the way of the edge of the edger.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is a chemical hot melt Adhesiv...
- Hot-melt Adhesive chemical properties
- Prospects for chemical
- The use of Chemical hot-melt Adhesive
- Hot-melt Adhesive chemical structure
- Hot-melt Adhesive chemical molding ...
- Hot melt low temperature chemical
- The development trends and prospect...
- What is a chemical cold Hong Kong t...
- Chemical sheet basic information
- Middle temperature hot melt adhesiv...
- RoHS Approved Hot Melt Glue for EPE...
- Nonwoven Toe Puff Sheet
- 0.9mm Nonwoven Chemical Sheet Toe P...
- Shoe Stiffener for Toe Puff and Cou...