1, biodegradable: does not cause damage to the environment when discarded or burned.
2, and the PVC prices close: EVA price of toxic PVC the more expensive, but excluding phthalic acid salt of PVC in the bargain.
3, light weight: EVA densities ranged from 0.91 to 0.93, while PVC is 1.32.
4, free of odor: EVA does not contain ammonia (ammonia) or other organic odors.
5, does not contain heavy metals: in compliance with the relevant international regulations on toy (EN-71 Part 3 and ASTM-F963).
6, excluding phthalic acid salts: suitable for children's toys and will not have plasticizers released dangerous.
7, high transparent, soft and tough: the application range is very broad.
8, superior resistance to low temperature ( -70C): suitable for freezing environment.
9, resistant to water, salt and other substances: in the application can keep Wen.
10, heat paste: firmly attach to nylon, polyester, canvas and other cloth.
11, laminating temperature: to speed up production.
12, screen printing and offset printing: can be used for more fancy product (but EVA class ink must be used).
- What Is EVA Hot-melt Adhesive
- The Introduction Of EVA Hot-melt Ad...
- Hot Melt Adhesive Using A Background
- Characteristics Of Hot Melt Adhesives
- EVA Hot-melt Adhesive
- Matters Needing Attention Of EVA Ho...
- EVA Hot-melt Adhesive Applications
- Chemical Chemical, Water, Chemical ...
- Chemical Classification
- Chemical Description Of The Purpose
- Hot Melt Adhesive Sheet Tells You H...
- EVA Hot Melt Glue Sheet Introduction
- Analysis Of Chemical Sheet' Marketi...
- Hot Melt Adhesive Sheet Packaging A...
- EVA Hot Melt Glue Sheet Physical Co...
- Structural Characteristics Of Chemi...