EVA hot-melt Adhesive which is not solvent, without water, 100% of solid-melt of polymer, solid at room temperature, heating and melting to a certain extent into flows and some sticky liquid adhesives, melt back to light brown translucent or white.
Hot-melt Adhesive components, namely basic resin is ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymers formed under high pressure, coupled with viscosity, viscosity modifiers, antioxidants made from hot-melt adhesive.
Next: No Information
- The Introduction Of EVA Hot-melt Ad...
- Hot Melt Adhesive Using A Background
- Characteristics Of Hot Melt Adhesives
- EVA Hot-melt Adhesive
- Matters Needing Attention Of EVA Ho...
- Characteristics Of EVA Hot-melt Adh...
- EVA Hot-melt Adhesive Applications
- Chemical Chemical, Water, Chemical ...
- Chemical Classification
- Chemical Description Of The Purpose